Special Person Needed To Care For The Men In My Life position at in Harvest

is hiring Special Person Needed To Care For The Men In My Life on Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:39:37 GMT. Hi, I am looking for the special person to come into my boys' lives. This person must be nurturing, honest, reliable, and helpful. No smoking allowed. I have one with allergies. I have 4 wonderful boys. They are 4-years-old, 7-years-old, 9-years-old, and 13-years-old. They are my rock and I love them more than anything in this world. Their father and I divorced earlier in the year making it very...

Special Person Needed To Care For The Men In My Life

Location: Harvest Alabama

Description: is hiring Special Person Needed To Care For The Men In My Life right now, this position will be placed in Alabama. Further informations about this position opportunity kindly read the description below. Hi,

I am looking for the special person to come into my boys' lives. This person must be nurturing, honest, reliable, and helpful. No smoking allowed. I have one with allergies.

I have 4 wonderful boys. They are 4-years-old, 7-years-old, 9-years-old, and 13-years-old. They are my rock and I love them more than anything in this world. Their father and I divorced earlier in the year making it very difficult to handle everything on my own. I need someone one that can help keep them on track when I am not around - homework, chores, to and from karate, etc.

I am a nurse at the hospital on night shift 3 nights a week. My days do vary from week to week, as well. I need someone who does not mind staying overnight 1 to 2 nights a week. Again, I am single with 4 so I cannot afford to pay $300 or $400 a week like a lot of people request. I really want someone who wants to become part of our family though not just an employee. My current sitter is moving away and we have been crying about it since finding out. That's how attached we get to our sitters. We also have 2 cats and a dog, however our dog is currently staying with a friend.

If you want to talk let me know. Thanks, Carrie
- .
If you were eligible to this position, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this position just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This position starts available on: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:39:37 GMT



Apply Special Person Needed To Care For The Men In My Life Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال