Babysitter/Nanny career at in Birmingham

is at present recruited Babysitter/Nanny on Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:41:17 GMT. I am in need of someone to pick my daughter up from school on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 5:30. Also when summer starts you will be picking her up from day camp at the same time. I am a nurse and leave work at 7:00 on these days. These days are my permanent schedule. I need someone ASAP. Please message me via this website.

Babysitter/Nanny

Location: Birmingham Alabama

Description: is at present recruited Babysitter/Nanny right now, this career will be placed in Alabama. Detailed specification about this career opportunity please read the description below. I am in need of someone to pick my daughter up from school on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons at 5:30. Also when summer starts you will be picking her up from day camp at the same time. I am a nurse and leave work at 7:00 o! n these days. These days are my permanent schedule.

I need someone ASAP. Please message me via this website.
- .
If you were eligible to this career, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this career just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This career starts available on: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:41:17 GMT



Apply Babysitter/Nanny Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال